Inbound Marketing Manager
Rocketship is seeking for an inbound marketing manager.
Rocketship is an established, fast-growing digital growth agency located in Everett, WA. We would like to expand our team to include an inbound marketing manager.
The ideal candidate for this role will have 4-6 years of experience creating and managing inbound campaigns using tools like Hubspot.
This will be a full time position, starting as a 20 hrs/week contract role for 1-2 months.
Rocketship is an online marketing agency that is focused on delivering the highest quality website and online marketing solutions for small and medium-sized businesses. We currently support over 100 clients and have experienced 30% YoY revenue growth despite COVID-19. We are currently a team of 9, based mostly in western Washington, but with clients located across the U.S.
Rocketship is a virtual company, and was even before COVID-19. Full Time employees enjoy health benefits, paid time off, holidays, remote working, and a flexible schedule.
The Inbound Marketing Manager role includes three primary areas of responsibility:
You will work closely with clients strategize and plan content marketing initiatives including blogs, e-books, and website content. Strong writing skills are required, along with a strong understanding of SEO content best practices and funnel based conversion rate optimization strategies. Experience with persona building and brand messaging strategy is also a plus.
Marketing Automation &
You will be responsible for managing onboarding of clients onto marketing CRM and automation platforms, namely Hubspot and Active Campaign. Experience building trigger-based automations and workflows is a must. Also required is a deep understanding of email marketing best practices.
This role will evolve quickly into account management. You will be the point person for clients that engage with Rocketship predominantly for inbound marketing support, and for whom we are the Hubspot or Active Campaign partner agency. In addition, you will oversee the onboarding phase for any new clients who activate a Hubspot or Active Campaign portal.
Apply today! Let’s see if we are fit.
- Hubspot Inbound Marketing Certification
- Google Analytics Certification
- Highly organized
- Great written and verbal communication – including ability to distill complex requirements into clear, simple requests to clients and internal team members
- Minimum of 4-6 years of experience in creation and execution of inbound marketing strategies, including email campaigns, content marketing, social media engagement, lead generation and nurturing, website UX, SEO, and CRO
- At least 2 years of experience in a strategic role, e.g. consulting or ownership of the marketing strategy plan for a company, product, or category offering