Get More 5-Star Reviews with Rocketship’s Reviews Tool
Negative online reviews are frustrating. The best way to prevent the occasional negative review from harming your online reputation is to get more positive reviews. That’s what Rocketship’s new Reviews Tool is all about. It makes requesting reviews by you, and giving 5-star reviews by your customers, ridiculously easy.
Here’s How It Works:
1. After a successful transaction, enter your customer’s name and email address into the Reviews Tool.
2. Your customer gets an email from you that asks them to click on a star from 1 to 5 and leave you a review.
3. If your customer clicks on stars 4 or 5, you customer is linked directly to your Google My Business profile where they enter their review.
4. If your customer clicks on stars 1 to 3, they are taken to your Reviews tool page, where they can leave you the (negative) feedback they wished to give. This will then send you an email with their review (which will not get published anywhere), and give you the opportunity to fix the customer’s issue before they leave a negative review on another platform.
5. If your customer leaves a bad review (1-3 stars) on your reviews portal, you get an email notification with their review.
6. At the same time, the client gets an email notification that you would get back to them as soon as possible.
7. Also, notice that you can add a link to a “Good Will” offer that only unsatisfied users will get in this email notification.
All email language can be fully customized.
Free for one month. After that: $20/mo
- Configuration portal lets you modify your email text and provide a link to your Google My Business profile
- You have the opportunity to customize your automatic reply and provide a “good will” offer
- Unlimited review requests
- No commitment. Cancel at any time